Precision When it Counts
Streich Bros. machine shop looks forward to machining any part your business requires.
Our expert machinists have many years of experience machining custom fabricated parts, bushings, shafts, including long marine shafts, and custom precision parts for our clients.
Streich Bros. has the knowledge and tooling to tackle almost all alloys – including hardened steels, stainless alloys, and aluminum. With our large conventional machining equipment, and newly added CNC machines, we will get your job done right, on time and within budget.
Machining * Shafts & Bushings * Boring
Let Streich Bros., Inc. handle your machining needs. Our machining processes include turning, drilling and milling. With machining we can make new parts to replace your worn out ones. As machining experts we have fast turnaround times. You can’t afford to have your machines not working. We have the drills, mills and turning equipment to meet your needs. Call Streich Bros., Inc. for expert machining services.
- Drilling, milling, turning and key seating
- Maching of sprockets and pulleys
- Machine shafts
- Backhoe pins
- Boring of holes
- Weld up and maching areas back to spec (repair)
- Lathe turning
- Bushing of holes
- Line boring
- Pin repair and replacement
- New Bushings, brass, stainless, alloy
- Streich Brothers have installed a new 3 Axis SNC milling machine to their machine shop equipment selection.
- The machine has a 20X40X20 work envelope, it’s a machine that can serve multiple purposes.
- It’s faster and more accurate for your milling and drilling applications.
Contact Streich Bros., Inc. for your fabrication and welding needs.